EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
TO ORGANIZE IMPORT INDEPENDENTLY
Sooner or later, every businessman who engages in wholesale, retail trade or manufacturing, faces the fact that goods or raw materials are cheaper and more profitable to import from regions where prices are lower and higher quality. We are ready to share our many years of experience in the field of imports, teach you how to optimize the import process and not suffer losses. The main goal of our seminar is to provide you with theoretical information and analyze practical situations that you can face when importing yourself.
Each participant, having visited our seminar, will be able to organize independently the import with the maximum benefit for his business.
- heads and managers of foreign economic departments.
- brand managers, import department managers.
- heads and managers of purchasing departments.
- managers and employees of enterprises specializing in imports.
- Heads and employees of trading companies wishing to start import themselves.
- Manufacturers, who desire to import materials and parts for their business.
- Everybody, who wants to start their business, connected with import
- Foreign economic activity. How it is necessary to begin. Step-by-step actions
1.1 Marketing research
2. Means and opportunities for searching suppliers. Review and analysis of the effectiveness of each method:
2.2 Search the Internet.
2.3 Governmental organizations.
2.4 Commercial organizations.
2.5 Services intermediaries, the benefits of working with them.
2.6 Visiting of exhibitions. How to organize a trip effectively with minimum costs and maximum benefits. How, when and where should I fly?
2.7 Business trip
- Various schemes for organizing import.
3.1 Incoterms 2010
3.2 Documents turnover within import operations.
3.3 List of required documents. Step-by-step instruction.
3.4 International trade Contract. Types of contracts. Exclusive contract. Manufacture under the brand.
3.5 Various forms of payments to non-residents. (Advance payment, letter of credit, bank guarantees, documentary fee) Overview of all forms of payment.
3.6 Labels, instructions, packaging, import marking of packaging. General and special requirements for use. The requirement of local legislation.
3.7 Practical execution and delivery of the order. Details of legalization and certification.
- Logistics. The choice of the optimal mode of supply of goods (mode of transport, selection criteria for the transport company, pricing of the transport price, price dynamics).
4.1 Use of customs – licensed warehouses. Benefits and expediency.
4.2. Use of different schemes for import operations. (Offshore schemes, direct contracts, advantages and disadvantages of each).
4.3 Delivery of goods. Customs clearance cdlculation.
- Further work in the country of import
5.1 Different ways of selling imported goods. Market structuring.
Registation from 9:00 to 9:30
Beginning at 9:30 am
The end of the official part at 16:30.
16:30 – 19:00 – exchange of opinions with the lecturer, analysis of practical situations. Answers to your questions