IMPORT FROM CHINA
everything, you need to know for one day.
Anyone who is interested in imports from China, who thinks about organizing import from China independently, organize a new business or increase your income by optimization the import expences, we recommend to visit our seminar. If you are already working with China, we invite you to share the experience, to discuss questions and problems and together find the answers to the most vital questions, how correctly, safely and without extra cost organize import from China.
- Theoretical part from the lecturer with many years of practical experience.
- Review of the current documentary and law background.
- Discussion and analysis of the situations you are interested in, exchange of opinions, search for the most optimal solutions for the issues and problems that are relevant to you.
– heads and managers of foreign economic departments.
– brand managers, import department managers.
– heads and managers of purchasing departments.
– managers and employees of enterprises specializing in imports.
– Heads and employees of trading companies wishing to start cooperation with China.
PROGRAM OF THE SEMINAR
- How to start. How to find the goods and choose the right supplier. Pitfalls while working with China.
1.1. Search in the Internet. Websites review. How to identify scammers and intermediaries. Advantages and disadvantages of Internet research.
1.2. The services of intermediaries who are in China. Types of deceptions. How to protect yourself from unscrupulous partners.
1.3. Visiting of exhibitions. Business trips to China. How effectively organize a trip with minimum costs and maximum benefits. How, when and where should I fly?
1.4. Services of foreign companies specializing in working with China. How to choose the right partner, not to lose money and goods, how to avoid extra payments to comissioners.
1.5. How to calculate all costs for the manufacture and delivery of goods. Cost of goods in your warehouse. What pitfalls exist when working with Chinese suppliers.
- Placing an order and putting it into production.
2.1. How to make properly instructions to the manufacturer in order to avoid undesirable situations.
2.2. Control of the fulfillment of the order. The basic requirements to the manufacturer.
2.3. Manufacturing under the brand. Export marking of cargo. Packaging.
2.4. Advantages of signing an exclusive contract.
2.5. How to calculate the time of manufacturing and delivery of goods. Stages where there is an opportunity to suffer losses. Where it is necessary to be very attentive. Work algorithm.
- Required documents. Signing of the foreign economic contract.
3.1. List of documents required for signing. The order of their registration.
3.2. Review of contracts. How to protect yourself from the occurrence of undesirable situations.
3.3. Types of Payment . The analysis of each type of payment.
3.4. Usage of various schemes for import operations. (Offshore schemes, direct contracts, advantages and disadvantages of each.)
3.5. Qualitative and quantitative inspection of cargo. Insurance.
- Delivery of goods. Customs clearance. Certification.
4.1 Review of existing methods of cargo delivery. The choice of the most optimal method. How to choose the carrier correctly and according to what criteria. Pitfalls. The analysis of real situations and pitfalls, where you can suffer losses. Review of companies.
4.2 Control of cargo movement. Preparation of documents for customs clearance.
4.3 Customs clearance of cargo. The main difficulties in working with customs and ways to solve them. Analysis of practical situations how to avoid problems at customs. Methods of optimization of customs costs. What is necessary to clear the cargo as quickly and as cheap as possible.
4.4 Use of customs warehouses. Advantages and disadvantages.
4.5 Certification of goods. What products need to be certified. The procedure for obtaining certificates.
- Non-economic information about China, which affect the work.
Registration from 9:00 to 9:30
Beginning at 9:30 am
The end of the official part at 16:30.
16:30 – 19:00 – exchange of opinions with the lecturer, analysis of practical situations. Answers to questions.